Pages

Monday 6 December 2021

Summer Learning Journey - Teaser Activity!

 Hi Bloggers! I am Sahil and I am going to be doing the Summer Learning Journey because I don't want to lose all my knowledge over the holidays. I also want to get prizes from the Summer Learning Journey Cluster, because my sister got a $500 Camera.


I colored this because it is really easy since this my first time doing art for Summer Learning Journey.


 I looked for a easy image to colour but a little harder so picked this one. 

Do you like art? 

Do you like the Summer Learning Journey?

Are you doing the Summer Learning Journey?




.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post