Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2018

Butterfly lady

Hey bloggers, whats up?
This Friday, we had a special guest, her name was The Butterfly Lady. She was an expert and knew a lot of things about Butterfly's and Caterpillars. I really enjoyed it because the butterflies were colourful and interesting. I don't really like Caterpillars.

Here is my presentation that I made based on what I learnt from the visit!


I hope you enjoyed my post, until next time, bye! 

Do you like butterflies? 












1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sahil,
    Well done on your first blog post! I like how you have added pictures of Monarch Butterflies to your slides as well as the interesting facts you learned. I wonder why Monarch Caterpillars don't get sick from eating the Swan Plant leaves? Looking forward to reading more on your blog soon.
    Best wishes,
    Mrs H

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post