Pages

Friday 17 December 2021

Summer Learning Journey Activity 1!

 Hi Bloggers. You're probably wondering why I am doing a another blog it is because I am doing the summer learning journey. The reason why I am doing it is because you can win lots of cool prises like chromebooks,drones and so much more. I also want to do it because I don't want to lose my knowledge over the holidays I want to gain knowledge. 

Today, Our Activity was about learning to count to ten in maori and then making a poster or flashcard of practising the maori numbers to 10. Here is mine. 


This blog was very easy to me and the summer learning journey activity was easy too. 

Are you guys participating in the Summer Learning Journey? 

Do you guys like doing the Summer Learning Journey? 

Hope I win the Summer Learning Journey. 

Hope you have a good day. 
Cya :)


3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Sahil,

    It’s great to see you are so excited about the Summer Learning Journey, I’m also excited to see your wonderful blog posts over the next few weeks!

    Well done thinking about numbers in Te Reo Māori, have you learned to count to 10 in Māori before?

    Have another look at the learn, create and share notes for this activity, see if you can make the counting poster to earn points for this activity. You can use images of things around your house, or things we see in summer, and count these in Te Reo Māori.

    I’m looking forward to seeing your poster or flashcards and giving you some points for your mahi!

    Ngā mihi,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Lauren,
      Thank you very much for commenting on my blog I will try to do the activities everyday and I will try my best to win the Summer Learning Journey.

      I learnt how to count in maori easily since I learnt at my school. I am so excited to go to my new school next year.

      Hope you have a great day, Cya :)

      Delete
    2. Kia ora Sahil,

      I love your enthusiasm for the Summer Learning Journey! Remember to always have fun when completing your wonderful mahi, and do spend some time with your family and friends also.

      Thats awesome that you already knew how to count in Māori. I hope your new school continues teaching Te Reo Māori!

      Hope you also have a great afternoon.

      Ngā mihi,
      Lauren

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post