Pages

Friday 7 January 2022

Summer Learning Journey Activity 5!

 Hi, Bloggers. We are back with another blog post, Today's activity was about animals. So today we had pick an animal and outline it on paper or digital and I chose digital. For my animal I chose hamster since they are very cute and they are my favourite animal, and also did you guys do anything in the holidays let me know in the comments. 

Hopefully I win the Summer Learning Journey because I am trying my best to win this contest. I want to win so I can get prizes and it will be worth it for the prizes since I already know what I am going to get.  Hope you guys like it to me it doesn't look that good it looks quite bad.


Hopefully you guys like my blog and comment :) 

What is your favourite animal? 

Do you like animals? 

Do you like land animals or sea animals? 

Please leave a comment :) 

CYA

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sahil,

    It’s great to see your enthusiasm for the Summer Learning Journey!

    You’ve made a great start with the outline for your geometric animal drawing! I think it looks very cute, not bad at all! I would love to see it completed with the geometry lines. Have another look at the instructions and check out the example here to help you complete this activity.

    I do like animals, I think cats are my favourite! I have one orange cat called Mac, do you have any pets? I agree with you though, hamsters are very cute! I think that sea animals are so interesting, but I do think land animals are my favourite. Do you like sea or land animals?

    Keep up the great work, I’m looking forward to seeing your completed hamster art.

    Ngā mihi,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post