Pages

Thursday 6 January 2022

Summer Learning Journey Activity 4!

 Hi, Bloggers you guys may ask why I haven't been posting in a looong time it is because I have been on holiday to wellington to see my family. We went on the plane, the plane ride was 38 minutes long but it felt like 7 minutes for me. Anyways, Today's activity was about the weather they said go outside your house and check weather and make a weather journal.  

I didn't want to make in a book so I made it in google slides today in the morning it was spitting but in the afternoon and evening it was cloudy. I am going to be trying to post on blog everyday to try my best on the summer learning journey. Hope you guys like my google slides :) I will be updating my google slides everyday. 


Hope you guys like my blog :) 

Are you guys liking the SLJ? 

Do you guys like my blogs? 

Are you guys participating in the SLJ? 

Please leave a comment :)

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Sahil,

    It’s Charlotte here, a blog commenter for Manaiakalani. Kap Pai on your work on the ‘Sun, Wind, Rain? Kick Start’ activity!

    Awesome work on the slideshow you have created for this activity, I find the weather so interesting as it’s changing all the time! I noticed that you said it was spitting throughout the beginning of your day, quite often after it has been spitting you can see a rainbow, did you see one?

    If you wanted to try and challenge yourself a little more you could try and give the ‘Sun, Wind, Rain?, Step it up’ activity a go!

    Ngā Mihi Nui
    Charlotte Visser
    Summer Learning Journey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlotte, It is Sahil here

      Thanks you so much for the comment I really appreciate it. I really did enjoy this activity because I haven't been posting in a while.

      I also do find the weather interesting and think about a lot. If I work on the weather journel and figure out the pattern I could be able to predict the weather.

      I didn't see and rainbow but I am pretty sure there was. Sometime I will try to do the Step it up, Thanks for the advice.

      Sahil, Hope you have a great day :)

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post