Pages

Friday 17 December 2021

Summer Learning Journey Activity 3!

Hi Bloggers! Welcome to my Summer Learning Journey Activity 3. Today, My activity was about making optical illusions with your camera. First, I had to get device like a phone to take a photo, Next, I put the I told my sister to put the camera as close to the ground I made myself look small and the car look big. Even though the car is small and I am bigger than the car. 

Here is my photo that I took outside my house, Which actually to awhile and a couple attempts.


 

Hope you guys like my blog post and like the photo. 

Do you guys know how to do the optical illusion? 

Do you know any other optical illusions? 

Have you ever done a optical illusion before? 

Please leave a comment.

Bye, Cya :)

2 comments:

  1. Mōrena

    Sahil

    My name is Quein and I am a blog commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. It is fantastic to see that you are engaging with the SLJ. This is an excellent example of forced perspective- Well done!!! I really enjoyed how you made the car appear to be larger than it actually is. Thank you for explaining how you completed the task and it is good to hear that your sister was able to participate- Great Teamwork!!! It looks like you had a lot of fun with this activity- Ka Pai!!!

    Do you have any tips for fellow beginners like me who would like to give it a go?

    I am looking forward to your next post!!!

    Ngā mihi,
    Quein

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Quein

      Thank you so much for commenting on my blog this really means a a lot and I appreciate it. Yes, I actually love doing the SLJ and trying the activities.

      The tips I have is to put the small things next to the camera and put the bigger thing further away from the camera.

      Sahil, hope you have a great day
      Cya :)

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post