Pages

Friday 17 December 2021

Summer Learning Journey Activity 2!

 Hi Bloggers! Welcome to my Summer Learning Journey Activity 2. This activity was called magic maths the first step was to watch the video, then you have to copy the workbook and do what the workbook says. 

 I found it very easy because I am very good at maths, about 5 minutes later I had to ask one of the people that live in my house these questions. I asked my older sister these questions and she said she already knew these questions. You can check the questions on my slides. 


 

This blog was very easy, hope you like it. 

Do you like doing maths? 

Bye, Cya :)

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Sahil,

    Well done completing the magic maths activity! Its a very fun trick you can surprise people with and then teach them. Unless they are your sister and already know how the magic works!

    I’m glad you found this activity fun, do you enjoy maths at school? I enjoyed maths at school, it was my favourite subject actually!

    I’m looking forward to seeing your next blog and other creative work during the Summer Learning Journey.

    Ngā mihi,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Lauren

      Thank you so much for the comment and I really appreciate the feedback you gave me.

      I also really like maths and I like doing it at school and it is also my favourite subject.

      Sahil, hope you have a great day
      Cya :)

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post