Pages

Friday 21 June 2019

T2W8 2019 5 things about science

Hi, this week we have been learning about 5 things. They are don't smoke, one eat your colours,  the other three are we should push play everyday for 30 minutes every day. If you don't know what a food pyramid is then this is what it a food pyramid is; all of the healthy food goes at the bottom of the food pyramid and the unhealthy food goes at the top. Coke has 40 teaspoons of sugar and other drinks like sprite, juice and flavoured milk. Please leave a comment :)










                                                             

                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post