Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

Hello to my cybersmart buddy Francis

Hi this week we have been doing screencastify. If you don't know what a screencastify it is like a video and if you go to the  corner of your chromebook or a computer and you will find a arrow that is red and it has a white camera inside  make sure your voice is working and make sure it is on webcam only and press record. watch here.


  it wasn't that hard it was quite easy.   


     









Have you done one? 

Please leave me a comment

1 comment:

  1. hi Sahill it is Francis
    i like how you put in one full stop in your writing.
    I like anamils top but only a litte bit.
    Who is in your family? I have 7 brothers!
    From Francis

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post