Pages

Friday 18 September 2020

Life Education!

Hi Bloggers! Today I went to a truck trailer and the person inside was Keri and he showed us a giraffe was called Harold the giraffe  he was a puppet. We got to shake our bums at te other people and it was pretty hilarious but not that cool. We were playing 2 games one of them was maori one of them was feelings in english.

The lady made a hello sign for Harold and if you do it both hands Harold will think that he looks like a kangaroo. You can do it by putting your thumb, middle and ring finger together and and the rest makes a hello sign language sign. We got to learn about our bodies and our 3 most important parts are lungs,heart and brain.

The reason why the brain is so important because it sends a message to your arms or legs or somewhere in your body and you move. The reason why the heart is important is because it pumps up oxygen and the lungs makes us breathe in and breathe out.

Harold was kind of shy but he still came out and saw us it was so much fun.

Here are some photos in the truck trailer.




Hope you like my blog post!

Do you see the pattern in the wham photo?

Please give me some feedback :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post