Pages

Friday 26 February 2021

Splashing With Swim Safe!


 Hi Bloggers! For the past 2 weeks we have been teached swim safety and our swim safe instructors we got lifejackets and got to bring pajamas and wear them in the pool. We wore our togs then our pajamas on top we did this because we wanted feel how heavy it was going to be.  

When we went on the boat we got lifejackets. We got to get on the then fall back off the boat with life jackets. Then we got to go under the boat to get air and we got jump and start with goggles because we weren't allowed to wear them. 




In this we were because we trying to make by splashing and splashing in 1 directions we got swim in our pajamas. 


 
I have learnt that when get a huddle can get warm.I felt fun because got all sorts like a river and a whirlpool.Next time I want go on the because you get to go the under and on the boat. The thing I will remember the most this is when we got to wear and pool we floated around. 

Do you like swimming?(I like swimming btw) 

Have you been on a boat before?(I have btw)  

Do you like the deep end or the shallow end? I like the deep end btw) 

💀 💀 💀 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sahil,
    I'm Oscar from Panmure Bridge School in Auckland, and I'm from LS2. I like how you've thouroughly explained the clothes you were dressed in for the occasion. Along with the boat what was the most useful skill that you learned in that lesson? Which skill do you think would be the most useful for you if you're ever in trouble?

    Good work
    Oscar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Oscar for replying on my blog you are the first person to comment on my blog and your comment is wonderful. What is LS2 and do you have a pool at your school like I do? The most hardest skill was to take off our pajamas because the clothes were heavy and full of water.

      The useful skill was probably taking your pajamas because it wouldn't be heavy anymore and won't drown (maybe). What level is it in Auckland, in Christchurch its level 2? Have you heard about the dead snake found in Auckland did you get scared from it (I did).

      -Sahil

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post