Pages

Friday 16 April 2021

Camp Series - Post 3 The Food

 Hi Bloggers, This my Final and last post of this camp series if you haven't seen my another ones go check them out. Today I am going to be talking about camp when I went on camp 2 weeks ago I am going to talk about the food at camp( My favourite food).  My favourite food at camp was the desert the desert was donuts and cupcakes and ice cream. I also liked the afternoon tea biscuits that people brought or baked they tasted good.  


I loved the popcorn and we were watching a movie with it and it was like a movie theater. I almost forgot the pancakes were amazing we made by Hobo Stoves and we ate jam with it. The reason why I liked these 4 things is because they are sweet I eat them a lot and they have lots and tuns of sugar.


I learnt to flip pancakes. 

These photos are from the Rimu Camp Folder. 

Do you know how to make pancakes?
Do you know how to flip pancakes?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sahil, Im Kruse from Panmure Bridge School. I like your animation about traveling to try traditional foods. If you had the opunity to travel to a diffrent country to try a traditional food what country would it be and why? Next time you write a blogpost use fullstops correcty. Apart from that I like your blogpost. Keep the good work up Sahil!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post