Pages

Tuesday 31 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey Day 5!

Hi I'm Back! Today I will be imagining when I put my first foot on the I will be telling you how I felt when I put my foot on the moon. In 1969 there was a man called Neil Armstrong he was the person to stand on the moon. 


It felt like I can jump to another planet because It felt like jumping on a trampoline. 
It also felt like I was sliding down a beautiful, colorful rainbow.
It feels like riding a unicorn fancy clean river.
It felt like I was on the moon and fishing a treasure chest fulled with gem and coins.  



Hope you like my blog post! 



Have you ever been on the moon?  


Please leave me a comment :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, I'm Lucy from Yaldhurst Model School.

    I liked the way you added some detail to your writing by describing things like the unicorn and fishing. Have you been fishing before and who did you go with?

    To improve,you could read over what you write before you publish.

    I haven't been to the moon before, and I'll never try because how will I get back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mōrena Sahil!

    My name is Mikey and I work with Emma on the Summer Learning Journey programme. I'm so pleased that you've decided to take part in the programme! :)

    Wow, I'd never pictured the moon as being quite so magical. You make it sound amazing! I like that you've included a simile in your first line - it helped me picture exactly what you meant. If you could, would you like to travel to the moon?

    Have a great day, Sahil. Keep up the awesome blogging! :)

    Mā te wā,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post