Pages

Wednesday 1 January 2020

Summer Learning Journey Day 6!

Hi Everyone! Today I'll be talking about the Prime Minster Jacinda Ardern. She makes important decision's she share the idea's around and if people like the idea's. Now I have to write a letter to the Prime Minster something that she should change and and tell her what to do with it. I think that the Prime Minster should say we should have school on Sunday. Because then we be bored and we will learn new every school day.

Image result for prime minister of new zealand 2019











Do you want to be the Prime Minster one day? 







Please leave me a comment :)









1 comment:

  1. Kia or Sahil,

    Well done on posting another Summer Learning Journey blog post. I hope you are enjoying sharing them.

    Being Prime Minister would be such a busy job, don't you think?
    Do you enjoy school? You must if you would like school to be on a Sunday as well as all the other days during the week. What is your favourite subject at school?
    I don't think I would like to be Prime Minister. I think it was be such a busy and demanding job and I like having some free time to spend with my family.

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post