Pages

Wednesday 8 January 2020

Summer Learning Journey Day 13!

Hi Bloggers! Today I'll be doing the Summer Learning Journey. Some people have changed what we know about the earth and about how it works. We often call these people ‘scientists’ or ‘theorists.’ Famous scientists include Albert Einstein, Katherine Freese and Sau Lan Wa.  


Each of these scientists came up with a new theory (idea) about how things work. Much of what they discovered came from observing (watching) things closely.




Now the Summer Learning Journey site to write detail this confusing picture. The ground shape looks it's a bird I can't even describe it. This a picture is fantastic who ever drawed this there good. 



Hope you liked my blog post! 




Do you think this picture is confusing? 





Please leave me a comment :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sahil!

    Me again. :)

    Well done on completing another activity! You sure have been busy. :)

    Unfortunately, I can't see the image of the painting you've chosen to talk about. Would you be able to edit your post so that I can see the image? Then I'll be able to provide you with feedback on your post! :)

    Thanks Sahil.

    Blog ya later!

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mikey SLJ Thanks for commenting on my blog. I liked how you effot and detail into your comment. I don't know why you can't see the photo.

    Next time can maybe put more writing in! Have you had a great 2020? From Sahil!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post