Pages

Sunday 5 January 2020

Summer Learning Journey Day 10!

Hi Bloggers! Today I will be doing the Summer Learning Journey about sport. Jonah Lomu was an All Black and a rugby master. It was Tongan, He grew up in Mangere, South Auckland. He was really tall, strong and speedy



Richie Macaw is a famous rugby player. He was the captain of the All Blacks for 11 years. And well as being an amazing rugby player, Richie Macaw was also a strong, athletic captain.





Now it told me to if I was a superhero what three powers would I have. The first power I would is super speedy mode so I could go to places in no time. My second power would be the highest tree in the world and when I land I land on something super soft. My last power would be super strong so I don't break a bone. 



Hope you like blog post! 




What three powers would you have if you were a superhero? 




Please leave me a comment :)

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Sahil,

    Great work on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity - keep up the good work. Don’t forget to comment back to blog commenters as well as on others SLJ blog posts to gain extra points.

    I like the superpowers you have chosen. They all seem like they would come in handy if you needed them. I would love to have super speed too! I would never be late anywhere again. Do you have a favourite superhero? I think Thor is pretty awesome and I also like him because he is a bit funny.

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sahil!

    I'm Natasha and I'm going to be looking at some of your Summer Learning Journey blog posts over the next few weeks. Welcome to 2020!

    I really like this post Sahil! You've added a lot of information about Richie McCaw and Jonah Lomu, and the powers you've chosen all have a lot of thought behind them. I think if I were a superhero I would want to be able to read people's minds - I like being able to know what people are thinking.

    If you want to make your posts even better, add some photos! Remember to give credit to the original source by adding a link - this will draw more attention to your posts!

    Do you like superhero movies? If so, do you prefer Marvel or DC?

    Wonderful work Sahil, looking forward to seeing more amazing posts from you very soon. Happy belated New Year, have a great time away from school :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma SLJ! Thanks for a tip and I liked how you said Thor is funny. My favorite superhero well it's not a superhero it's a super villan it's called Venom if what super villan that then search it up google.

    Venom is like a stronger version of spider-man but hes a very bad person. Venom is a dark version of spider-man. What your favorite super villan? From Sahil!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post