Pages

Friday 3 January 2020

Summer Learning Journey Day 8!

Hi Everybody! Today I'm doing the Summer Learning Journey. I'm gonna be talking about a motorbike that Bill Hamilton had he grew on a farm that was in New Zealand in the South island. He invented the boat engines it makes boats, like the Huka Falls Jet, to travel at lightning speed along rivers.


Now I am going to up a fast made vehicle names I am gonna say three. The first one is baltedube. it's a car that has no lights. The second one gelarri van that has only one seat. The third on doshleny it's a bike that has 6 seats remember I made all of these vehicle made up.


Hope you like my blog post!




Have you ever ridden a motorbike before?



Please leave me a comment :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sahil,

    Me again. :)

    You've made a great start to this activity but it looks like you've missed out a couple of things. If you go back to the Summer Learning Journey website and re-read the instructions for this activity you'll see that it's asking you to draw a picture of your own 'super-fast vehicle'. Then we want you to tell us about it - what it does, what it's made of and any special features.

    Have another go and I'll check back in later. I look forward to seeing your super-speedy car design! :)

    Bye for now,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post