Pages

Thursday 2 January 2020

Summer Learning Journey Day 7!

Hi Bloggers! Today I'll be talking about LeBron James. He plays in the NBA National Basketball Association for the Los Angeles Lakers. Steven Adams also plays in the NBA. Steven Adams comes from Rotorua, New Zealand. He plays for the Oklahoma City Thunder. Now I have to ask my favorite NBA basketball player three questions.


My favorite NBA Basketball Player LeBron James. My first question is what is your color? My second question is how old are you? The third one is do you have a pet at home?


Hope you like my blog post!



What's your favorite NBA Basketball Player?





Please leave me a comment :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sahil,

    Well done on completing another activity! You're doing a great job getting through them. :)

    You've come up with some good questions for LeBron James. I like that you've thought about things outside of his basketball career. Do you play basketball?

    I'm not a huge basketball fan so I don't know many of the players but I think it's pretty cool that Steven Adams comes from New Zealand so I think I'll pick him.

    Have a happy day, Sahil.

    Blog ya later! :)

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post