Pages

Thursday 9 January 2020

Summer Learning Journey Day 14!

Hi Readers! Today I'm gonna be doing the Summer Learning Journey all about Dr Lance. Dr Lance is a Maori doctor who lives in Kaitia Northland. He has committed his life to improving the health and well-being of both his patients and people in the local community. In 2014 he was named New Zealand of the year and he wants to keep everybody healthy and strong. 



Now the Summer Learning Journey site told name five things we need to keep us healthy and strong. First one stay clean. Second eat fruit and veges to stay strong. Third one exercise 30 minutes a day to stay even stronger. Forth one sleep very well. Fifth one stay hydrated.



Hope you like my blog post!  





 Do you eat lots of fruit and veges? 




Please leave me a comment :)






3 comments:

  1. Mōrena Sahil!

    Congratulations on completing another activity! I'm so pleased to see that you've continued to put time and effort into working on the Summer Learning Journey programme - tino pai rawa atu! :)

    You've shared some really great ideas on how to stay healthy. I'm glad that you remembered to mention sleep. It's so important that we make sure we get enough sleep every night (something I'm guilty of not always doing).

    What kinds of things do you do to exercise?

    Have a wonderful day, Sahil. I hope to see more posts from you soon! :)

    Mā te wā,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Mikey SLJ! Thank you for commenting on my blog. I liked how gave tips thanks. I mean the fact is not get lots sleep there way more like exercise 30 mins a day, eat lots of fruit and veges.

    When I exercise push ups, biking and weight lifting and of course there's lots more. Maybe next time say moari words mean! Do you go to the gym? From Sahil!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sahil,

      You are more than welcome. Thank you for taking the time to read and respond to my comment. :)

      Wow, it sounds like you take good care of your body. Do you do all of this at home? When I lived in Wellington I used to go to the gym because it was super close to my house and work. Now that I live in Auckland I prefer to do my exercise outside. I live just behind a huge park so there's lots of space to exercising there.

      While I'm here I just wanted to let you know that there's only one week left of the Summer Learning Journey. You've shared some great posts so far but I've noticed that you haven't been as active recently. There's still plenty of time to jump back online before the programme ends next Friday (January 24th) and have a go at some of the activities you haven't done yet - Emma and I would love to see them. :)

      Have a great afternoon, Sahil.

      Mā te wā,

      Mikey

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post