Pages

Wednesday 22 July 2020

Cross Country!

!Cross Country!

Hello Bloggers! Today I'll be talking about Cross Country.  I came 3rd in the Cross country out of the boys and my friend Connor came 2nd out of the boys.  I was sweating after the race my other friend Kane threw all the water in his drink bottle on himself, his shirt was soaked. Year 5's and year 6's had to run 2km but we were sent at different times.  We had to jump over some hay bails during the race, and we saw some teachers and adults around the race keeping us safe.

Here's the distance I had to run.
 


Hope you like my blog post!


What place did you come in cross country? 


Please give me some feedback :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post