Pages

Friday 3 July 2020

Last Day of Term 2!

Hi Bloggers! Today I'll be telling what I've planned for the 2 week holiday. I might be going to somewhere far like Nelson or West coast and were gonna get a hotel. I'm probably going to sleep in the car the whole trip so I don't get bored because it's a long trip. 

I'm gonna try to get a frozen coke or a ice cream because it might get hot and it's a very long drive from Christchurch. This term has been really fun because all of the reward times and when we did our shop and the hard work. I'm excited for next term because we have winter sport. Winter sport is that you do a sport or 2 I chose soccer and rip-a rugby.

Hope you like my blog post!


Have you ever gone on a 5 hour drive?


Please give me some feedback :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post