Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2020

Our Tasty Shop!

Hi Bloggers!
Today I'll be talking about my classes shop. It was very yummy because there were cakes, cupcakes even popcorn and drinks and much more. There were also toys like hot wheels, soft animals and 2 player games like hippo games and Mcdonalds games. We also had lovely books that were very nice but I wanted to get 1 or 2 but I've already read basically all of them.

Hope you like my blog post!


Have you ever had so much junk food?


Please give me some feedback :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post