Pages

Thursday 11 June 2020

Mystery Writing!

Hi Everyone! I'm going to talk about my writing today I've been doing my plan and it was called the ice cream flood. There was this little boy that was a slave and he was living in a castle that is giant and the outside is filled with scary looking pumpkins. The boy was walking down the hallway until he saw something that caught his eye he saw a door that has never seen before in the spot he saw it in he was home alone. 



Hope you like my blog post!


Do you like my story? 


Please give me some feedback :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post