Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2020

Magnificent, Marvellous Maths!

 Hi Bloggers!

Today I was learning about negative numbers I'm going to show you some of the basics of negative numbers and put in the slides that I haven't finished yet. We watched a video and we had to write what the video was about -25 is a bigger number than -45 because -25 is closer to 0. There are negative numbers which are like this -25 and there are positive numbers like this 25. 

There are crocodile mouths like this < > = the crocodile mouths goes for the highest which is pretty greedy and if the numbers are them same then you put an = sign. For example 45 > 65 < 65 another is  45 > = < 45 those are my examples.        

Hope you like my blog post! 


Do you know the basics from negative numbers now?

Please give me some feedback :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post