Pages

Friday 23 October 2020

Learning about Similes Metaphors and Personification!

 Whats up Bloggers!

Today I'll be showing you what a metaphor a simile and what personification is. I've got a video and the end of my blog post if you don't understand my writing hope you enjoy.  A simile you guys should know but i'm just going to do a couple example anyways if you don't. A simile is a type of sentence that has as or like for example a simile is like this 'the man was as tall as a giraffe' another one is t'he cat was like a rose'.

A metaphor is a type of sentence that has an is in it for example you are the apple of my eye. A personification sentence is a non human thing doing human features for example a tree was waving at me with its leaves.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post