Pages

Wednesday 4 November 2020

Extremely Cool Farm Visit!

Hi Bloggers! Last week we went to our teachers farm and we used the bus to go there the great thing was that it was free and our whole class went. We had to wear gumboots because every farm in the world is muddy so we didn't want our shoes to get muddy of coarse. We walked around Mrs Dods farm and there were 2 other people that owned farm too they were Greg and Mark.

We Had loads of fun of coarse and we saw boals and cows at 12:30 we stopped and had lunch Mrs Dods farm was really fun and she owned a massive piece of their land. Mrs Dods had a cute little dog that was running around when we got out of the bus when we arrived we all started patting the dog. I ran and I scraped my gumboots on legs and my leg stung so badly and it hurt like a tarantula bit me.

We also had to wear green vest to look like we are the people that are visiting the farm we were the first school to go to that farm.


Hope you like my blog post! 


Have you guys ever been to a farm?


Please give me some feedback :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post