Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2020

Insane Pet Day 2020!

 Hi Bloggers

Last week on Friday it was Pet day and we did a lot of things that were fun on Pet day! First I picked an animal from the laminated paper pile and got a funny and made up animal. Which was Hippocampus which was our habitat that we had to make on a piece of cardboard which was very hard to plan but we came up with something. We were doing so well it was looking like this Then it flooded and eventually it went in the bin at least we cleaned it up. My group was Kane, Connor and Dominic.

After when we were half way through our habitat we started decorating a cake. We put fimo the colors were black, blue, yellow, red green, and much more we had a lot of icing to put on the fimo which would go on the cake. After when our habitat was flooded we played a Kahoot about baby animals a kahoot is quiz. Next when we've done the quiz we ate the cake which I hated me and Kane hated the fimo and the icing we jut the vanilla be it self. After break we continued with our habitat and it flooded.

Hope you like my blog post! 


Would you like the cake that there was?


Please give me some feedback :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post