Pages

Wednesday 11 November 2020

Sweaty Softball!

 Hi Bloggers!

On Monday this week we play softball every Monday and our coach was Strings, at the start we got tennis balls and we threw it up and and saw how many claps we can do when we throw it up.  Next we got a partner and we threw the ball to each other and we caught and had turns. It was extremely fun and at the end of the day we played simon says but it was softball edition.

The next week we started catching and getting partners and we chose ourselves but, this time we catched with gloves. We played a game that's called stuck in a muck the field is can't move they can only move their arms but not their legs. I was the hitter the can hit the ball 3 times and they run around the cones and the fielders must get all 3 balls and place them on the cones.


I hope you like my blog post!


Have you ever played softball?


Please give me some feedback :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post