Pages

Wednesday 18 November 2020

Perfect Poetry!

 Hi Readers! This week we've been learning some of the basics and listening to some funny and great poems from a book. I will be telling you what happened in all of 3 days in separate paragraphs. I hope you like my blog post here we go.

Day 1 We just listened to a couple of poems from a book that were funny and  we disgusted as a class and discuss what it was about. Then we went away and made a long sentence like a poem about a cold winter morning. Mine was mostly rhyming words because I didn't know another to make a poem and if I knew it would take too long.

Day 2 We started reading our long sentence to ourselves and then when we were confident we started to screencastify ourselves, which is basically videoing our selves and saying our long sentences. When I did my screencastify outside I had to redo a couple of times because I listened to my screencastify and laughed because my poem was so bad. 

Day 3 We drew our hand on a piece of paper and got in to partners or a group not with your friends. We had  to describe around and imagine we were in a dark forest and what we feeled and the rest of our senses. We described with sets of 3's similes, and personification and much more. We came down to the mat and shared our ideas together.

Hope you like my blog post!

Are you good at writing poems?

Please give me some feedback :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post