Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

Magnificent Maths!

 Hi Bloggers! Today I'll be showing you my maths that I've been doing recently the slides are called comparing fractions. I've been doing fraction, division and multiplication I got stuck on the questions, first I went down to the mat and my teacher taught me, and now I'm a master at it. So I was doing this type of maths that is called finding the fraction of the amount.

So for  example it's denominator and a numerator and a number beside so its like 1/5 of 50. First that you have to do the bottom number the denominator, you have to skip count with your fingers so say how many fives in 50 = 10 and times it by the top number the numerator and that's your answer. If you don't know here's a picture of my work.



Hope you like my blog post!



Do you know now?


Please give me some feedback :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sahil I'm Bella M. I like your maths. How did you do your maths? I like that you addition and subtraction. How did you know how to addition very well? bye.
    from Bella M Yaldhurst Model School.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post