Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2020

Maths Column Method!

Hi Bloggers!
 Today I'll be teaching you how to make maths way easier for you in addition and subtraction. It is called algorithm, algorithm is writing a number on the top and one on the bottom you subtract or plus it. If your doing subtracting and if the top number is lower and the bottom number is higher you have to borrow 1 from the number on the top next to it. And the number gets an extra ten and that's how you do algorithm. If your doing addition it's easy, you plus the number on the top and the bottom and if you get a higher number then 10 then you have to carry. So say you got 13 so you put 3 in your answer and 1 at the next number at the top. That's how you do algorithm hope you learnt well. Here's a an example if you don't  know. My next step is to do bigger numbers and maybe do it faster.


Hope you like my blog post!


Do you know what algorithm is now? 


Please give me some feedback :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post