Pages

Monday 16 September 2019

5 things I like doing and eating

Hey Bloggers 

1. I like going to flipout on my birthday and my favourite cake is chocolate cake covered with icing and sprinkles, DELICIOUS!  
2. I incredibly love pizza YUM YUM YUM!
3. I enjoy watching TV and eating sugary snacks, they're extremely scrumptious. 
4. When I am on the plane I get bored so I sleep because it is comfy. 
5. I like playing games and I like playing football


What's your favourite things you like doing? 


Please leave me a comment :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post