Pages

Thursday 5 September 2019

T3W5 - T3W6 2019 Descriptions

What's up bloggers? This week and last week we have been doing descriptions it is really fun for me
because I am good at it. Ms walters had to write boring sentences and we had to make them better by
using adjectives. We put our adjectives before the noun a noun is like a thing or a place maybe even
a food. I was sick for two days so I had no time.
  

Why don't you take a try of doing descriptions, its so much fun! You will find it hard on your first go but on your other tries you will find it simple. 

I found it easy.

Have you ever done descriptions? 

Please leave me a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post