Pages

Friday 13 September 2019

KIMMY CANTRELL MASKS!!!

Whats up bloggers!
This week we have been doing Kimmy Cantrell masks. if you don't know who Kimmy Cantrell is, he is an art character. If you still don't know then click here. I have not finished it but mine doesn't look like that because I colour it and if you colour it, it will look more amazing! Most people have finished their masks that people have created themselves without using the internet for help. We used PVA glue to stick the pieces on the mask.
 



It was super simple because we just had to use cardboard.




Have you ever made one?




Please leave me a comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post