Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2019

Digi Awards 2019

Whats up bloggers!
 We are doing digi awards, if you don't know what digi awards are, it is something you make that is not invented yet. My group and I made a game called Escape The Dentist. It is a board game and if you want to win, you have to get the most teeth but if you go to the end, then it is bad luck because you don't get more teeth! My team decided that we will video ourselves to show how to play the game. We used an ipad to film our video. Other teams made an animation for their game as everyone had a choice.

I really enjoyed doing the digi awards. 

Do you like my video?

Please leave me a comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post