Pages

Friday 8 November 2019

MY INCREDIBLE WRITING!

Hi everyone! Today I'm going to tell you about my writing. this week we could do a free write and I writ almost 3 slides. My story is about a king called Tom King Tom. I made my story kinda funny for people to read my brilliant story come and look at my slides its right here. Also I have written 6 incredibly funny, awesome paragraphs. I hope you like my story go check it out it's here down here.




it was so easy this took like three days to write at school!



How much have you writ in your free write?




Please leave me a comment! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post