Pages

Thursday 14 November 2019

YMS goes to Town!

Hi bloggers! On Wednesday this went to town. We also went to watch a show it had Harry Potter Frozen and Star Wars. We also went to the Margaret Mahy Playground and we ate morning tea then we played for a while. Then we got on the bus and we went straight back to school. We watched an awesome movie it was called shark tale. We watched half and next we had a play for like maybe 10 minutes. Then we came and watched the rest of the movie and then we ate the rest of our food and then we went home.






Have you ever been to Town before?



Please leave me a comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post