Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2019

Summer Learning Journey Day 1!

Hi Everybody!  Today on Monday Miss Morgan said you have three options for your Summer Learning journey Lorde, Taika Waititi and Roald Dahl I did Roald Dahl. Here is information about Roald Dahl he died when 23rd of November 1990 and he died when his age was 74. But he changed the books into films like The Witches, and lots more. He was buried in the Parish church of St Peter and St Paul in Great Missenden. Roald Dahl was a amazing spy and also was an inventor and he enjoyed watching TV.



Now I have make five made up words here's one bonkey lonkey is a disgusting horrible smoothie I made. socky docky is a dodgy animal I made just now. The last one is flontybonkey it is a toy that when it hears a noise it farts.




Do you know even more information about Roald Dahl?





Please leave me a comment :)











2 comments:

  1. Hi Sahil,

    Great work on completing a SLJ Teaser Week activity. You chose a really cool one to start off with. Are you looking forward to the SLJ starting next week? I think you guys are going to be awesome with all of the practise you and your class are doing.
    Wouldn't it be cool to be as fast as a cheetah? You would get where you need to be pretty fast that way and winning medals for being fast would be cool too. A fact I have learnt about Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce is that her birthday is on the 27th of December. I don't think I'd like my birthday that close to Christmas, what about you?

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma SLJ! I loved how you put lots of details and heaps of description. Great work fantastic comment. Thank you for commenting on my blog too.

    Maybe next just little more information? From Sahil! Happy Blogging Bye.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post