Pages

Friday 29 November 2019

Summer Learning Journey Day 3!

Hi Bloggers! Today I'm going to tell you why we need water. Fact 1: We need to survive people keep on walking back and forth to get water,and they have dirty water and the water will taste horrible that's why we gave them clean water. Fact 2:  It can make them  sick and give them diseases and they will sick and die. Fact 3: Water is the most important thing to drink if we don't have it we can't survive if we don't have water.

























I got the picture from wikipedia!






Do you know more facts?








Please leave a comment :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post