Pages

Thursday 12 March 2020

Awesome Handwriting!

Hi Everybody. Today I will be showing my handwriting and we have been learning about linking our letters. Mrs  Taylor showed us how then at the end it was called afl and we had to link on are own. We had a new teacher Ms baker she marked are and gave lovely stickers. When we did afl we had link all the words since we practiced. It was kinda hard a challenging for to do linking for the first time. 


















Hope you like my blog post.  




Do you like doing linking in your handwriting? 



Please leave me a comment :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post