Pages

Thursday 5 March 2020

Super Wonderful Writing!

Hi guys! this week we have been doing writing in our writing we have been learning about ipace. Let me tell you all of the letters stand for something let me show you. I stands for ing words are like a word then ing at the end of the word.

S stands for similes for example as quick as a cheetah. P stands for prepositions it means like where you for example the cat was inside the log. A stands for adverbs for example the singer sang beautifully. I don't no what c stands for. E stands for ed words for so like ed words are like surprised, amazed, and powered.











Have you ever done ispace before?


Please leave me a comment :)















No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post