Pages

Wednesday 18 March 2020

Awesome Screencastify!

Hi bloggers? This week we have been learning how to screencastify. How to screencastify you go to a new tab and go to the orange arrow that has a white camera inside.  If you want to show your work then you have to go to the desktop.

If you want to show your face you have to go to webcam only and turn the microphone on. We had to write a script so we can read what we're going to say so you don't forget. We also had to do are script on a whiteboard if it didn't fit you had to get a piece of paper.
Hope you like my blog post! 



It was simple to get my screencastify on my blog. 


Have you ever screencastify? 



Please leave me a comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post