Pages

Friday 17 April 2020

Alien Writing!

Hi Everyone. I have written a wonderful story on writing legends. Writing legends is a website that you write about something I'm doing that while the lockdown goes on. The story I have written is a about a alien called Bob. Bob meets up with a friend called Cody while he was chased by alien dinosaurs. Check out my story right here. 

Once upon a time there was an alien called Bob. He went on his spaceship and wanted discover other planets so he did. He went to mars he got chased alien dinosaurs and he tripped. Bob used his super gajet the zoom grappler he came up and survived phwww Bob said. When Bob got out he found a friend called Cody they rushed to the spaceship and zoomed away.


They went to a weird planet it was a desert it was hot both of them liked it when it is boiling hot. They meet up with some mean looking aliens and the mean aliens wanted battle Bob. Bob had an army it was gigantec it had 980 men in it. They needed to get ready so Bob's army trained all night learning new skills, dodge and more. So in the morning they went the weird looking planet and started fighting.


The battle begun and Bob's team was winning Bob's team had 980 men in their team and the started with 980 and now it's 765 men. There we're flying someone did a backflip and went into the cannon and got shot. Bob's team had 54 men and the other have 0 it's time that Bob the boss of the other called Jimmy this is gonna be an extreme fight. Can't believe it Bob threw his sword he jumped sliced Jimmy and he won. 


Are you having a good time in the lockdown? 


Please give me some feedback :)







1 comment:

  1. Hi Sahil

    Bob is not a name I was expecting for an alien but given that I have not meet any aliens (yet) maybe it's a great name. Or maybe I have met some aliens and I did not know they were aliens because they were disguised as humans.

    You have been very exact with your team numbers. I do wonder how you worked out the size of the forces.

    I really enjoyed reading this. Outstanding effort.

    Kind regards
    Mr R

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post