Pages

Thursday 2 April 2020

Cool Clothing!

What's up Bloggers! 
Today my teacher told me you can do a lego competition or put as many clothes in real life or google slides. I did it google again because if I did it in real life then I would be boiling. I probably can't even take all clothes if I put on myself in real life. 

I put on 1 t - shirt, 2 jackets, 1 pair of socks and 2 pants a hat and some shoes. Now if I put those things on in real life my whole body, face and legs will be boiling hot!

Hope you like my blog post!



What do you think do you think I will be boiling?



Please give me some feedback! 

2 comments:

  1. Well done Sahil!

    This is a great illustration.

    Have you thought of turning some of your illustrations into a visual story? I am sure you could create some characters that could go on some wonderful adventures in a world that you imagine and create.

    Kind regards
    Mr R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Sahil, I do indeed like your blog post. I wonder how many t-shirts you can put on before you just can't fit them anymore? I wonder if it is the same for socks? I reckon you could put on more than 20 items of clothing without too much worry. I think you could put on lots of your clothing and then borrow some bigger sizes from your family without passing out.

    I can't wait to see what you will do with our next class challenge.

    Mrs Taylor :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post