Pages

Wednesday 15 April 2020

Poor Puddles!

Hi Everyone. Today at 9:00 AM in the morning my teacher told me to go on to google hangouts. Most of my class was on google hangouts my teacher asked everyone what they been up to during the holiday. Lots of people  have been walking around a lot and my teacher Mrs Dods told us some jokes they were funny.

Mrs Taylor told us what we're doing for our reading, writing and math. In my writing I have to write about Poor puddles. It's going to be short. Poor puddles went to to school and got bulled because her grades were terrible. She kept on getting an F- on her spelling test. Until she studied a lot and she got an A+.

She was so exited that she was going to show parents and the lightning hit her test and went in the sewer. The day she got up she got A+ and the bullys have learnt there lesson and the cat puddles her parents was proud of her.

What have you been up to in the lockdown?

Please give me some feedback :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sahil


    I think that it is very kind of you to write that Mrs Dod's jokes are funny. I guess I have to admit that they make me laugh.

    It would be great if you had some jokes ready for your class hangout.

    I did get a little confused by your story. What exactly went down the sewer?

    What have I been doing in the lockdown? I have been reading and commenting on many blogs.

    I look forward to your next blog post

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post