Pages

Saturday 18 April 2020

Amazing Animals!

Hi Readers! Today I will be making a made up animal because it was one of my activities. I'm going to add one animal to another and say three things they do. The two animals I'm going to add is a sheep and a goat do you guys know what it is? Yeah it's a geep the goats eat fast and a sheep is very soft. 

The three subjects that a geep does is they eat, sleep and repeat the second thing that they do is. When they go to sleep they always snore as loud as a vacuum cleaner. The last thing they do is when fart they fart 100 times and when you pet it will fart on you.


Hope you like my blog post?


What have you been up to in your lockdown?


Please give me some feedback :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sahil,

    I love the idea of a geep! I wonder what a geep looks like? Could you make this creation and show us. Maybe you could use google drawing or maybe you would like to use pixel art? I look forward to seeing this animal.

    Mrs Taylor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Sahil

    I guess a geep will be able to climb up very high and steep mountains.

    i do not think I would like a geep as a pet after your description of their night time behaviour.

    iI look forward to your next blog post

    Like Mrs Taylor; I would love to see your picture of a geep.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post