Pages

Thursday 19 August 2021

Day 2 Of Lockdown!

 Hi Bloggers! Today I will just be talking about lockdown. It basically feels the same as  the first day but the difference is that I did school work at home since we can't go to school. I have just been chilling around and doing my school work and also like going for a bike ride. I also practise my football skills and my shooting, passing and dribbling. 

I also went on my scooter, we were going to have football training but it got canceled sadly.  



 Do you like football? 

What have you been doing in the lockdown? 

:)

2 comments:

  1. Hello im Brayden from YMS and I really like you blog post it had info about what you are doing in lockdown it sounds good and I also like how you are practising sport (soccer) like me thanks for reading my blog and yea next time I think you could put a dlo or photos in 2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Brayden, Thank you for commenting on my blog. I really haven't been doing much in lockdown. But I really like the fact that you have given me a lot of advice. What do you like doing in lockdown.
      Sahil, hope you have a great day

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post