Pages

Wednesday 4 August 2021

Epic Book!

 Hi Bloggers! I have not been making blog posts lately, I don't know why and also this my first blog post of the term. Today I am going to be talking about a Epic book, also the most recent book I have read. Epic is a reading program where you can find books and read. There are some books that read and some that don't. I read books about people that wrestle and sport athletes. 

The most recent book I read is called Rey Mysterio, by Blake Markegard. The book talks all about Rey Mysterio, Rey Mysterio is and WWE superstar he is very sneaky in the ring. He does cool moves like backflips and has insane flexibility. Some stuff about is that his weight is 79 kilograms and also 5 feet and 6 inches. 

I like this book because I know lots about WWE and I watch it sometimes, also like how Rey Mysterio always moves around in the ring. I would say this book needs to be 7+ because it shows some violent moves. This is what the front of the book looks like.

Do you like wrestling? Do you know what WWE is? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post