Pages

Thursday 26 August 2021

Day 9 Of Lockdown!

 Sup Bloggers, Today I'll be talking about my experience in lockdown. Ever since lockdown started it has been really really really super duper boring for me and I have nothing to do but I've been doing lots of homeschooling.I would my effort in my work is about 8.5/10 because I don't do all the work that I am given but I get most of it done. 

I would say the work was pretty easy and to write this blog post was simple. 

How much do like homeschooling?

2 comments:

  1. Hi I am Connor from Yaldhurst school
    for the question I would say I don't like doing homeschooling. I choose this blog because it was interesting. For you I have found a mistake I think you wanted to say rate my effort so I will write what you made a mistake in and I will put a >< for where you made it. I would >< my effort in my work is about 8.5/10.
    From Connor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sup Connor, Thank you for commenting on my blog and also thanks for spotting the mistake I will go change. I would also agree I don't like doing homeschooling because some people in our class don't learn. Which is still fine but it will be better if they could. Also some people in our class don't have wifi so they have do use hotspot.
      Sahil, hope you have a great day

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post