Pages

Monday 23 August 2021

Day 6 Of Lockdown!

 Sup Bloggers, Today I will be talking about lockdown and online school. Lockdown is not fun especially when you have to talk online, it is way better when you talk in person. I would say online google meets is probably second best because it is like school but you can keep safe from the covid-19 that is going around the world. 

Today, this morning we had our first google meet and it went great ! Our teacher played a game that was like a scavenger hunt. She said random clues for example, she said find some yellow then we can go get a banana or something yellow. It doesn't have to be colors and when you have all the things then you turn your mic on and say BINGO.  

This is a photo of me ready for a google meeting.


Our meeting started at 10 in the morning and ended 11 in the morning. Also the principal joined and some other adults like our teacher.

I think this was really easy because all you did was listen to the person that talking and take turns at talking through the google meet. 

Are you doing online school? 

Do you like google meets or school?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post